- LA Sneakerhead @sh0exchefx to Guest Chef at Canelé, Los Angeles on June 4. Check foodwithsole.com for… instagram.com/p/ZwudsxSY-x/ 1 hour ago
- LA Sneakerhead to Guest Chef at Canelé, Los Angeles wp.me/p1eBrk-jy 2 hours ago
- M.E.A.T. #eatgoodstayfresh #food #foodie #foodporn #nomnomnom #steak #beef #foodbeast instagram.com/p/ZwUpgESY0q/ 5 hours ago
- This is happening today. #eatgoodstayfresh #food #foodie #foodporn #bbq #nomnomnom #scrimp #steak… instagram.com/p/ZwUc8tyY0U/ 5 hours ago
- Hypebeast. #hopskickshiphop #eatgoodstayfresh #plinytheelder #russianriverbrewing #makeitcount… instagram.com/p/Zrn7RKyYxJ/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: jordan
The Random Connections To People Through The Nostalgia Of Sneakers. A few weeks back, I wore the Black/Metallic Jordan V’s to work. Keep in mind that I work in an industry where sneaker enthusiasts are few and far between. In … Continue reading
Todays Public Service Announcement is brought to you by the good people at RIF LA. They would like to remind you that if you live in the greater Los Angeles area, “The weather is starting to warm up. Make sure … Continue reading
Most sneaker lovers can understand the excitement you feel when coming home to multiple packages at the door. The first box, my latest eBay steal. A near immaculate pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro + circa 2001. I’ve been looking … Continue reading
These have been my go-to beaters in wet weather since they were battle tested in New York and Philippines. And with these few rainy days we get in southern Cali, I had to break them out again. Dry feet. Easy … Continue reading
I know I’m about a light year behind on this one in internet time, but its just too good to not share. Ree dropped another classic Sn’eads speaking nothing but the truth. I know we’re all guilty of taking pics … Continue reading
For those of you that slept last weekend, Thursday is your lucky day. ATTIC received their shipment of the “Chicago” and “New York” Air Jordan 1′s late, so they will be releasing them this Thursday. Check below for the details.
My man Ree dropped another classic today! Check it out.
A student film about the Grape Jordan V’s directed by Jason Madison featuring a young Dom Kennedy. Enjoy. Continue reading
This young man has come out with yet another simple, but classic product that made the sneaker world ask themselves, “Damn, why didn’t I think of that??” Jordan Air Fresheners. No more funky old baby J’s hanging from the rear view any more… Continue reading
If you’re like me, and a little overwhelmed by the Yeezy madness that has taken over the internets over the past few days, here’s my Top 5 list of Non-Yeezy Things to keep you busy on this Saturday. Enjoy. Continue reading