- Inglewoooood. #eatgoodstayfresh #randys #dilladonuts #food #foodie #foodporn #nomnomnom #latergram… instagram.com/p/ar3FepSY9d/ 1 day ago
- Putting shoes away. Perfect way to end my first Father's Day. Thanks to everyone for all the… instagram.com/p/aplsryyY3e/ 2 days ago
- The family that J's together... #typicalfamilyjordanpic #rylandjase #jordan #mynikes… instagram.com/p/apk3sLyY21/ 2 days ago
- I had to repost this from bundle_of_joys. #dadlife #rylandjase #jordan #igsneakercommunity #sneads… instagram.com/p/amy-OeSY_S/ 3 days ago
- S/O to @rawrphael for these, and especially thanks for being so cool about me being late for our meet… instagram.com/p/amwcqVSY7g/ 3 days ago
Category Archives: Sole
Los Angeles’ very own “Shoe Chef” has announced via his Instagram that he will be a guest chef at Canelé on June 4th. The three course dinner will be $35/person and limited to 35-40 people. So come early and support … Continue reading
The Random Connections To People Through The Nostalgia Of Sneakers. A few weeks back, I wore the Black/Metallic Jordan V’s to work. Keep in mind that I work in an industry where sneaker enthusiasts are few and far between. In … Continue reading
Ree just straight kills it with every new comic. There’s nothing funnier than the truth. I know A LOT of people guilty of this, including myself. Ha! Enjoy. Instagram, straight flexin’. Eat Good. Stay Fresh. Woo!
The Holy Grail might be one of the most under-appreciated sneaker consignment stores in Los Angeles. They recently had the genius idea of offering a new cleaning/restoration service at the shop. Want those soles icy again? Tired of creased up … Continue reading
Todays Public Service Announcement is brought to you by the good people at RIF LA. They would like to remind you that if you live in the greater Los Angeles area, “The weather is starting to warm up. Make sure … Continue reading
As of late, I have officially jumped on the Roshe Run bandwagon. Ever since the first day of putting a pair on my feet, I have been preaching to anyone and everyone about how comfortable they are. Trying to convert … Continue reading
Most sneaker lovers can understand the excitement you feel when coming home to multiple packages at the door. The first box, my latest eBay steal. A near immaculate pair of Air Jordan 1 Retro + circa 2001. I’ve been looking … Continue reading
Here’s the latest from Ree. I think we’re all guilty of this a little bit. Who’s your starting 5?!
If you’ve been into sneakers for longer than the last retro Jordan release, chances are you’ve heard of my man Croatianstyle. If you have a holy grail that you’ve been searching for or just missed out on the latest hot … Continue reading