A few weeks back, Nacho (LAX-JFK) had the opportunity to check out Michael Voltaggio’s restaurant Ink. For those of you that aren’t familiar with Voltaggio, he won Top Chef, Season 6 in 2009, and has steadily been taking over the Los Angeles food scene ever since. This man just flat out creates culinary masterpieces, I really don’t know any other way to explain it. Michael Voltaggio definitely reps that Eat Good. Stay Fresh. lifestyle. Click here to check out more pics and a recap of Nacho’s experience on the LAX-JFK blog.
- Inglewoooood. #eatgoodstayfresh #randys #dilladonuts #food #foodie #foodporn #nomnomnom #latergram… instagram.com/p/ar3FepSY9d/ 18 hours ago
- Putting shoes away. Perfect way to end my first Father's Day. Thanks to everyone for all the… instagram.com/p/aplsryyY3e/ 1 day ago
- The family that J's together... #typicalfamilyjordanpic #rylandjase #jordan #mynikes… instagram.com/p/apk3sLyY21/ 1 day ago
- I had to repost this from bundle_of_joys. #dadlife #rylandjase #jordan #igsneakercommunity #sneads… instagram.com/p/amy-OeSY_S/ 2 days ago
- S/O to @rawrphael for these, and especially thanks for being so cool about me being late for our meet… instagram.com/p/amwcqVSY7g/ 2 days ago