Even though no release date has been 100% confirmed, the madness for the Yeezy 2 has officially begun. With rumors of a March release circling around the internets, tentative lineups have started at various Nike Stores and House of Hoops around the greater Los Angeles area. This pic was taken by the homie Ree (SN’EADS) outside the HoH Beverly Center on March 8. I guess only time will tell if the HYPE is real. Stay tuned.
- Inglewoooood. #eatgoodstayfresh #randys #dilladonuts #food #foodie #foodporn #nomnomnom #latergram… instagram.com/p/ar3FepSY9d/ 20 hours ago
- Putting shoes away. Perfect way to end my first Father's Day. Thanks to everyone for all the… instagram.com/p/aplsryyY3e/ 1 day ago
- The family that J's together... #typicalfamilyjordanpic #rylandjase #jordan #mynikes… instagram.com/p/apk3sLyY21/ 1 day ago
- I had to repost this from bundle_of_joys. #dadlife #rylandjase #jordan #igsneakercommunity #sneads… instagram.com/p/amy-OeSY_S/ 2 days ago
- S/O to @rawrphael for these, and especially thanks for being so cool about me being late for our meet… instagram.com/p/amwcqVSY7g/ 2 days ago